- Eat a healthy diet! Include plenty of fresh fruit, vegetables and healthy fats! Especially benefecial are blueberries, tomatoes, nuts, seeds and fish or fish oils.
- Drink lots of water and herbal tea. Aim for 2 - 3 liters a day to flush toxins from your body and get your skin glowing.
- Take exercise and get some fresh air every day. On colder days, or if you do not have the energy, enjoy a reviving steam bath.
- Establish a regular skin care regime. Oil and moisture are skin essentials and, as we age, need to be restored with the help of products. Anti-oxidants and vitamins help protect against free radicals, boost cell renewal and keep skin looking fresh.
- Wear sun screen. Mineral based sun screens protect against skin cancer and aging. Chose an SPF (sun protection factor) according to time spent outside.
- Get your beauty sleep! At least 7 hours a night will ease dark circles and puffiness in the eye area and reduce any skin irritations or redness.