- What Personal Information is Collected
- How We Protect Your Information
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- Who Views Your Personal Information
- Making a Purchase
- Children Under 13
- Website Cookies
- Questions About This Policy
Thank you for visiting our site. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
What Personal Information is Collected
Depending on how you use our site, we may ask you to share personal information with us. Whether you choose to give us this information is completely up to you, but keep in mind that if you withhold information, you may not be able to use some of our services.
We will ask you for information, including some personal information, if you use one of several services:
- Becoming a registered user. In order to register, you need to share some personal information, such as your name and e-mail address. You do not have to be a registered user to visit our web pages. But, you will have to register if you want to place orders or make full use of our services.
- Making a purchase. When you buy something on this site, you have to supply a billing address, phone number, shipping address, and credit card information. By making a purchase, you become a registered user. You can choose to store information needed to make a purchase, such as your credit card number, shipping and billing addresses in the My Account - Profile page.
How We Protect Your Information
We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. For example: We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") authentication to guarantee the confidentiality of online transactions made on our site. SSL authentication and encryption of the information that you send to us over the Internet help protect your online transaction information from third party interception.
- We never display your full credit card number once it has been entered. We will only reveal the last four digits of your credit card for verification purposes.
- We urge you to protect your own privacy. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone or share your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail.
Unfortunately, despite all of our efforts, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions. This reality is true of all Internet use. As a result, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit, and you transmit all information at your own risk.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We collect personal information primarily to make our services more rewarding for you to use. We usually use this information for internal purposes, such as studying our customers' preferences. We may also use your information to contact you for account and promotional purposes. In the event that another company acquires this site, your personal information may then belong to another entity.
Who Views Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with companies that perform services for us, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not disclose your personally identifiable information for other purposes. Some personal information is stored on servers owned by other companies. Only our personel and our websites have the right to access this information. We currently share aggregate information about our customers with advertisers and marketing partners. This information does not identify individual users. Personal information may be disclosed if required by law.
We do not currently sell or license personal information and has no plans to do so. Your personal information will only be used by this site and the True Nature Group of companies.
Making a Purchase
When you buy something on this site, you have to supply a billing address, phone number, shipping address, and credit card information. By making a purchase, you become a registered user. You can choose to store information needed to make a purchase, such as your shipping and billing addresses in the My Account — Profile page. Your credit card information is NEVER stored in our databases and is used only for the duration of the purchase transaction. This data is always transmitted securely to the merchant bank and immediately erased from our systems.
Children Under 13
Our site is not designed for children. We do not wish to collect personal information from children under 13. This policy is designed to protect children. Federal law requires us to take special steps to safeguard children's privacy. If you register with us and we discover that you are under 13, we will delete your registration. We will send you a message if we do this. If you are under 13 and want to make a purchase, please ask a parent to place the order for you.
We collect some anonymous information about how you use the site by setting and accessing cookies on your computer. These cookies track information such as how often you visit our web site, what pages you view, and where you go after you leave the site. The cookies track your computer, not you. They are not connected to any personal information about you.
Questions About This Policy
13611 NE 126th PL, #200
Kirkland, WA 98034
Policy last updated: May, 2012