A healthy glow is one thing - but no one wants a shiny complexion. Using powder blush and facial powder this summer will provide a natural look and cut down on the glare factor.
Our skin may have a glow of its own this season, but a touch of the right makeup will give a refined look with little effort. Lavera Mineral Powder creates a matte surface and extends the wear of eye makeup and blush. Choose from either compact, in two shades, or loose powder.
Enhance your natural radiance with Lavera Mineral Blush, in Earth Tone or Dusty Rose. For the "Naturally Flushed" look follow these steps:
- Apply a light moisturizer, like Calendula Balancing Cream, for supple skin. If you prefer foundation, go with Tinted Moisturizer for fresh, natural coverage.
- Apply blush to apples of cheeks and blend outward toward ears.
- A soft layer of Eye Shadow in Sand, and a swipe of Volume Mascara in Brown to keep the focus on cheeks.
- Choose a complimentary lip color — Lipstick in Light Rose goes with the Earth Tone blush, Watermelon is perfect with the Dusty Rose.
- A light dusting of Mineral powder will keep it all fresh and in place.
For more information on mineral makeup, see Natural Mineral Makeup Perfect for Summer.